Rubberize It! V1.0 – AEscripts
Rubberize It! is remarkably simple and flexible. Just place puppet pins on your layer, select a material and click Rubberize! When you animate your layer, Rubberize It! will squash and stretch it as if it were made of rubber, vinyl, goop or whatever material you select. There are eight materials to choose from or your can experiment and mix your own.
It works by displacing the puppet pins based on your layer’s acceleration. That means it can automatically react to changes in your layer’s position, rotation and/or scale. It even works with motions inherited from a parent layer.
Powerful yet intuitive, the UI was built with ease of use in mind and offers a quick learning curve. Changes are fast to make and apply. Works with type, stills, video, shapes, vectors or most other type of layers you can put puppet pins on. Make sure to check out the Tips & Tricks section in the FAQ in the Knowledge Base.
- 8 different material presets
- Sliders to create your own materials
- Combine multiple materials on one layer
- Chaos feature adds randomized element to materials
- 2 Formulas for two different types of reactions
- Smart Rubberize! Button
- Clean button will delete expressions from selected pins
- Bake function to speed preview and rendering
- Very short learning curve
Report Broken Links !! Do Not Hesitate We Will Fix It Right Away